Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are
wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
- Edward R. Murrow


Friday, May 22, 2009

The (new) final frontier

Believe what you've heard about the new Star Trek movie, folks ... s'all true.

This move ROCKS.

I'm a passive Trek fan at best and don't know much more than the iconic stuff and I've been hearing that the buzz about the movie is that you don't have to know anything about the Star Trek world to like this movie.

This is an amazing movie. Great story, great actors, great special effects.

Kell and I went and she's a kinda sorta sci-fi fan at most and even she thought it was "awesome".

I don't want to give anything away, but I'll just say more than once I thought to myself, "Hmm, didn't see THAT coming." I love when that happens.

Great, great movie. It was so good that I wanted to buy tickets for the next show tonight as we were leaving. Also thought on the way home that I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Damn, what a great start to the '09 movie summer season.

No comments: