Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are
wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
- Edward R. Murrow


Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Mitt Romney announced today that he's "suspending" his campaign for the Republication nomination. In typical fashion, he can't just say he's dropping out. No, no ... he's "suspending" his campaign.

Phew ... one less Republican to worry about. Now if Mike Huckabee would just follow suit.

I'm not much of a John McCain fan, but I think he's one of the more moderate Republicans out there.

Still, I'm probably going to vote party and check the box for the Democratic candidate in November.

2 comments:

kgibbons said...

I think "suspending" has to do with his delegates. They said the same thing about John Edward. He now "owns" the delegates he's recieved, and if formally quits, then those delegates are lost. I think.

Anonymous said...

I doubt this now means his sons will sign up to defend America from terrorism considering Dad doesn't need their help running for president.

Think Mitt believes the war in Iraq is a good idea now?