Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are
wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
- Edward R. Murrow


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Now THAT'S dedication!

Regular readers (if there are any) of this space know that I'm a huge gamer with the Xbox 360 and in particular, I like FPS (first person shooter) games (altho lately I'm obsessed with Tiger Woods PGA 2010).

Anyway, one of my all-time fave games is Bioshock. When it came out a couple of years ago, I could barely put it down ... it's creepy, violent and gorgeously rendered with a great story line ... in other words, perfect.

Well, there are fans like me and then there are FANS. Check out this guy's blog about how he built a costume of one of the characters in the game, Big Daddy. Just amazing.

1 comment:

Stormy said...

I LOVE Bioshock. I need to go back & replay it to pick up the achievements I missed on the first go round.