Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are
wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
- Edward R. Murrow


Monday, May 19, 2008

Quack quack

So today I picked up Joey from daycare wearing my green Red Sox cap.

We went to the park and had a grand time on the swings. After the swings,we grabbed some crackers and went to feed the mallard ducks in the nearby pond.

Joey's having a blast talking to and feeding the ducks and I explained to him the difference between the mommy ducks (with the brown heads) and the daddy ducks (with the green heads).

So Joey looks at my hat and then at the ducks and says, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ... you're my daddy duck!"

Yup, I gave him a big smooch.

1 comment:

kgibbons said...

I think Bryan just tagged himself with a new nickname. Good post, duck!