Nothing for Nothing, but ...
Bryan "Crash" Davis' Blog (for better or worse)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Me ... sorta ... I guess
Well, according to this Political Spectrum Quiz ...
My Political Views
I am a center-left moderate social libertarian
Left: 1.41, Libertarian: 3.38
Political Spectrum Quiz
My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -3.51
Political Spectrum Quiz
My Culture War Stance
Score: -4.92
Political Spectrum Quiz
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
The most random list you'll ever read
I'm not ashamed to say I got the idea for this post from a fellow blogger. To me, that's a compliment when fellow bloggers borrow ea...
Joey and the dragons
So every once in a while, Joey becomes obsessed with the dragons in the downstairs half bathroom (especially at night) and needs daddy to cl...
And now for something completely different ... kinda, sorta ... but not really
Holy crap, it's been three and half years since I last posted?!? What the what?!? So, what's been going on with me? Well, finally go...
No comments:
Post a Comment