So one of the Pittsburgh Steelers has guaranteed a win today and now another Steeler is saying the Patriots' receiving core isn't as good as other teams, like Cincinnati.
As if New England didn't need even more reason to beat the Steelers today.
BTW, the line is still NE by 10.5 ... The Boston Globe is predicting 31-21 Patriots ... we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm not ashamed to say I got the idea for this post from a fellow blogger. To me, that's a compliment when fellow bloggers borrow ea...
-
So every once in a while, Joey becomes obsessed with the dragons in the downstairs half bathroom (especially at night) and needs daddy to cl...
-
Holy crap, it's been three and half years since I last posted?!? What the what?!? So, what's been going on with me? Well, finally go...
No comments:
Post a Comment