Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are
wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
- Edward R. Murrow


Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm gonna be a good driver

I just heard this story and had to share it. File this one under kids-say-the-darndest-things ...

A co-worker related the following conversation he had with his 10-year-old son:
    Son: "Dad, some day I'm going to be a good driver."
    My Friend: "Oh yeah, how do you know that?"
    Son: "Well, I did pretty good driving the golf cart the other day, right?"
    My Friend: "Yeah, I guess you're right."
    Son: "The only problem is the golf cart didn't have a prindle."
    My Friend: "Um, a what?"
    Son: "You know, a prindle ... the P-R-N-D-L thing in the middle of the front seat of the car."
Classic!

No comments: