Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are
wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
- Edward R. Murrow


Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fave Yankee Stadium moment?

I'm sitting here watching the Cubbies/St. Louis game on Fox ('cause the Sox aren't on until 7 p.m. tonight and this game is Hi-Def and I'll watch any baseball game in Hi-Def) and Fox is running this promo about what is your favorite Yankee Stadium moment.

In case you don't know, this is the final season for Yankee Stadium, which is being replaced after 85 years.

So Fox Sports wants people to log onto their website and tell them what their favorite Yankee Stadium moment has been over the years.

Of course, as a Red Sox fan, I thought to myself, "My favorite moment is when the demolition team implodes the place this fall."

Couldn't resist ...

No comments: