Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are
wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
- Edward R. Murrow


Friday, March 14, 2008

"I'm a kid, mama!"

A recent exchange between Kell and Joey:

    Kell: Hey munchkin, what are you up to?

    Joey: (looking up from his teddy bear) Hi Mama, I'm Doctor Joey and I'm making sure I'm teddy bear is OK.

    Kell: Really? You're Doctor Joey? Cool!

    (As she says this, she walks through a doorway and bumps her elbow on the door frame.)

    Kell: Ow ow ow!

    Joey: Are you OK, Mama?

    Kell: Yeah, Mama's OK, I just got a boo-boo on my elbow. Do you want to look at it and make it better, Doctor Joey?

    Joey: Mama! I'm not a doctor, I'm a kid!

2 comments:

Stormy said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

That might be one of the most classic conversations I've ever seen. Kids are something else.