Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are
wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
- Edward R. Murrow


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Preferences

First, a confession ... I stole this idea from a friend's blog.

My preferences in life:
  • Kell and Joey over anybody else
  • Jack Daniel's over ... any other libation
  • one word: coffee
  • Diamond Dave Van Halen over Van Hagar
  • Episodes 4-6 of Star Wars over Episodes 1-3
  • Jazz over country
  • Letterman over Leno
  • Howard Stern over Imus
  • Tom Brady over Peyton Manning
  • Xbox 360 over PS3
  • Metal over rap
  • Chunky over creamy (gotta have that crunch)
  • Gin & Tonics over martinis
  • The Boston Globe over The NY Times
  • Beatles over Rolling Stones
  • IE over Firefox
  • RSS feeds over searching for stuff
  • New Balance over Nike
  • Steak over chicken
  • Football over baseball (but it's VERY close)
  • Soup to nuts
  • boxer-briefs over going commando
  • The Daily Show over "real" news
  • Dems over the GOP
  • Vans over shoes
  • Winter WAY OVER Summer
  • Martha's Vineyard over the rest of the Cape
  • Seinfeld over most any other sitcom
  • Edward Hopper over ... everyone else
  • Red Sox over Spankees (I can't even type the real name)
  • Scrubs over ER
  • Bones over any of those CSI shows

1 comment:

kgibbons said...

Roth vs Hagar. How'd I forget to include that? Gotta go with Hagar, since I've never seen them live. (Which is when dave supposedly shines)
I"m taking "nails on a blackboard by a cat in heat" over "country"
IE vs Firefox (another I wish I'd thought of) for me it's a tie.

Another we both forgot:
Picard over Kirk