Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are
wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
- Edward R. Murrow


Friday, November 30, 2007

espn.com's "insider" feature

==begin rant==

I love espn.com ... it's my first and main source of sports news. Lots of great feature writing, columnists, stats analysis, etc.

That being said, their "insider" feature drives me absolutely insane.

Let me get this straight, you want me to pay $40 year (unless I subscribe to ESPN The Magazine, then it's free) so I can read additional sports stories online ... seriously?!?

In a day and age when it seems like you have to pay for anything and everything, it really frustrates me that espn.com wants me to pay for the "privilege" of reading more of their content.

I've got news for them ... not gonna happen.

OK, I'm done now.

==end rant==

No comments: